Enjoy Georgia’s Most Beautiful Hiking, trekking and climbing options together with us!
Georgia is a paradise for hikers, with its mountains and valleys, unspoiled villages and off-the-beaten-path treks.
Hiking is best enjoyed in the country in late spring and early summer. Before this, travelling to the mountains can be made difficult by melting snow and occasional landslides, while from late July the summer can be very hot. Each trail is different though, and winter offers other options, such as skiing and snowshoeing.
10 BEST TREKS IN GEORGIA:
- From Mestia to Ushguli.
- From Omalo to Shatili.
- Hike through Chaukhi pass.
- From Svaneti to Racha.
- Trek to Black Rock lake.
- Trekking on Keli plateau.
- From Tusheti to Khevsureti through Borbalo pass.
- St. Andrew´s trail in Borjomi-Kharagauli park.
- Trek to Udziro lake.
- Trek to Tobavarchkhili lakes;
12 BEST HIKES IN GEORGIA:
- Hike to Gergeti glacier. One of the most popular day hikes in Georgia.
- From Mazeri to Mestia through Guli pass.
- From Juta to Roshka.
- Ushguli to Chvelpi through Latpari pass.
- Hike to the Chkhuti ridge.
- From Shovi to Buba glacier.
- Walk in the Truso valley.
- Hike to Oreti lake.
- Traverse of Pirikita range
- From Likani to Kvabiskhevi
- Crossing of Khada gorge
- Hike to Tbikeli lake
For more information about prices and possibilities please write us e mail: email@example.com
Please provide us with all necessary information so we can prepare for you an offer.
- Planed arrival month (of course better if you know dates before, but if not than at least month);
- How many days you plan?
- Number of people;
- Your desires: trekking, hiking, easy level, one day, more days etc.;
- Accommodation conditions (if you plan spend with us several days): tents, guest houses, hotels;